Of course you have to show up with something for the beautiful hostess throwing the party.
You could bring a bottle of wine, but why not be a little more creative!
Need some fun ideas?
You've come to the right place :)
1. Fresh bread never goes out of style and WARM fresh bread is pretty amazing. I love this genius idea and it's really pretty too. At $15 dollars, how can you not love the price?
2. I am drooling over this beautiful fruit bowl. At $50 it is a little more expensive, but so elegant. After seeing this, I want to replace my fruit bowl!
3. This is such a thoughtful idea. IF you have time to make homemade jam (HERE is an easy recipe!), great! If not you can find a specialty store to buy a jar. I love the idea of adding fresh bread wrapped in a pretty linen dish towel and don't forget the wooden spreader! (a gift in itself).
4. Does the hostess have children? This makes a fun gift for the whole family!
5. Holiday guest towels are always a treat! This is sure to put a smile on your hostesses face!
And there you have it! 5 easy ideas for creative gifts for your holiday hostess. Wishing you all a happy start of your week and a joyful December!!
What do you like to bring as a hostess gift? (I am guilty of bringing wine a lot - which is what inspired me to come up with this idea!)
Happiness Is Running Life!