It's the 19th day of June, summer starts on Sunday AND it's Father's Day!
Can't you feel the sweetness of summer all around you?
We have been going to town on watermelon and strawberries lately, and my two older kiddos are finishing up a week of vacation Bible camp today.
I have been savoring the small moments, the sound of laughter from a rousing game of tag, popsicles in the backyard and sand...everywhere.
I am grateful, blessed and happy. I hope you guys are enjoying June as much as we are!
Okay, let me share with you the cool things that I am loving this week!
1. First up, I am so excited about this film! I have known the Harper Family for many years and Gus is a sweet friend of mine. Gus and I ran cross country in college, and he took me on a beautiful trail run last December. I can't wait to start running with him again. Gus is also a talented, wonderful artist, so be sure and check out his work!! This film is about his amazing brother Curt and it premieres at the end of June. Here is the trailer...
2. Whether you are flying off on vacation or going to the beach THIS beach tote is so pretty. I love the huge pop of color! I would carry this bag everywhere!
3. I love THIS nail polish - great colors for summer!
4. It's National Flip Flop Day!!
5. I LOVE THIS! DIY Flowers pots! They are so pretty and would add a wonderful pop of summer color to a room in your house. Super easy to make too :)
Bonus for the week: Just want to say a big Happy Birthday to Megan who turned five on Tuesday!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Happiness Is Running Life!