Today is the last Friday in April! Wow, the month totally flew by!!
Let's get right to some great stuff, shall we?
1. I love this!! We all are crazy for instagram, right? Well, here is a cool article on 7 awesome, creative ways to use your instagram photos!! I love beautiful throw pillows and I am definitely putting this on my craft to do list :)
2. I have had a desire to learn to knit for years! I think making scarfs and hats as gifts for friends and family would be cool. This would also be a really nice Mother's Day gift :)
3. Creative coasters (and monogrammed!) for your next cocktail party!! What an excellent idea... yes, please :)
Also, another great gift idea!
4. Want to try the BEST CHOCOLATE you have ever tasted in your entire life?
Honestly, I have never tasted chocolate so good. Ever.
Order on line and the next time you come to LA - GO HERE. They'll give you a sample and then you'll buy the whole store...
5. A Disney film about the wonderful lives of monkeys. It is rated G (love that - there aren't many rated G movies anymore). Narrated by Tina Fey.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Good luck to all racing this weekend - give it all you got!!!
Happiness Is Running Life!