Here is what I am loving this week!
1. THIS swimsuit from Oiselle! I just got it and I LOVE it. I can't wait to wear it all summer!!
2. THIS article on running in Los Angeles. Here's the deal ---> I was born and raised as a young child in the the Midwest. When we moved to LA (well, we moved to a suburb 30 minutes north) I was a sophomore in high school, and I thought I would hate it here. There are so many preconceived notions of Los Angeles, but let me tell you - it's an awesome place to run and be an athlete. Additionally, there are so many hidden gems in this city to discover and it's a wonderful place to live and play. I truly love it here.
Let me know if you ever come to LA - I know so many amazing places to run!
3. I couldn't resist buying GP's latest cookbook. I really like it! Great, easy recipes and beautiful photos...
I had a chance to make one of the salads last week and it did not disappoint!!
4. Really loving my Saucony Ride 8 running shoes! I ran in Saucony in high school and college. I switched to Brooks after college and have only run in Brooks since - until now. I decided to give these a whirl...
5. You have to read THIS article about the awesome mother runner Stephanie Bruce and her journey to make it to Rio - all while raising two babies. Good stuff.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Happiness is running life!