Happy 4th of July weekend, my friends!!
BBQs, races, parades, fireworks, time by the water...
The biggest holiday of the summer has arrived! I hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying time with family and friends all weekend!!
Here is what I am loving this week!
1. Two sisters who have started a successful wine business!
They make affordable, delicious wine in California's Central Valley.
Featured in Oprah's O Magazine, these ladies are doing great things. Check out their website and story HERE. Bravo!!
2. I scream, you scream we all scream for sunscreen!!
3. THIS BOOK. Juicy, indulgent page turner. I can't wait to start reading it! Perfect for the beach! Want tons of suggestions for great books with wonderful, well written reviews? Check out my friend Tara's blog!
4. THIS FAMILY is amazing! They traveled from Canada to India (13,000 miles) without once getting on a plane!
Here is a trailer for the show. Such adventure and bravery - I would love to do this with my kids!
5. This SUIT would be perfect for paddleboarding!!
Have an awesome Friday!!
Happiness Is Running Life!