I love, love summer for millions of reasons in addition to all the great food, fun entertaining, pool + beach time and lazy hot days.
Here is what I am loving this week!
1. THIS cake is my favorite dessert to celebrate the summer holidays! It is a labor of love to make, but I love making it and sharing it with my friends. It's festive, fun and patriotic!
2. OMG. I am drooling as I type this. Lobster roll sandwiches are SO GOOD. It reminds me of a sweet memory of Jerold and I going to Maine for a dear friend's wedding reception in Kennebunkport (love that town!). We had the biggest lobsters with tons of food, drink and music. It was casual, laid back and perfect. I have been in love with New England, lobsters and lobster rolls ever since.
HERE is an awesome recipe so you can make your own! Doesn't this scream summer? :)
3. If you don't have a flag t-shirt to wear this weekend, buy one for 4th of July! This one is super cute!
4. Coral reef dinnerware. Makes me want to throw an outdoor dinner party. Right now.
5. A crisp white table cloth with these tea lights are perfect for a summer soiree!
Wishing you all a lovely holiday weekend!!
Happiness Is Running Life!