Here we go!
1. Miles and Trials: Running Towards 2012. Love this documentary about women chasing their dream of qualifying for the Olympic Trials Marathon in 2012. They are working on a film for the 2016 trials.
2. I love The Four Seasons and they have such great information on everything you need to know to get a good night of rest.
3. My girlfriend just told me about this awesome greek yogurt - with chia seeds!! I tried it today and it is so good!!
4. I know, I know - everyone is talking about this shoe!! When I first saw it HERE I was thinking, "I LOVE THIS SHOE!!! This is the coolest running shoe ever!!" I wear Brooks Ghost 7 - also a neutral shoe, so an easy transition (I hope. I really want to run in this shoe :). Love everything it represents: The Marathon, Boston, New England, Lobsters...
5. Mastro's is AWESOME. If you like a beautiful dining atmosphere, excellent food and drinks + superb service - GO HERE. We went to the Malibu location a few weeks ago - crazy beautiful ocean view. A great place to celebrate after next year's LA Marathon!!
There are also locations in NYC, Chicago, Vegas, Scottsdale, Newport Beach and the DC location is opening in May!!
Have a wonderful Friday friends!!
Happiness Is Running Life!